Thursday, November 6, 2008

Naked Trees and Halloween

One windy day was enough to completely strip all the trees of their beautiful leaves. Now our yard looks like a carpet of reds, yellows, oranges, and browns. I want to rake them into a huge pile and jump in them.

Halloween was pretty uneventful here. I didn't dress up like I usually do and Carter is really too small to have a costume. We did dress him up in a pumpkin shirt for the evening though. Maybe next year we'll go all out with family costumes. Carter could be Yoda, I could be Princess Leia, and Mike even agreed he would be Darth Vader.

Carter is really starting to smile a lot now. New pics on Flickr and a video of his silly grins if you are interested.

Mike and I made time to vote on Tuesday. Hope you all got a chance to vote too! I wonder if they will ever sort out the final vote count for Missouri.

Big weekend coming up! Carter's Grandma, Great-Grandma Lily, Auntie Karen, and his cousin Dalton are coming to visit. We're really excited for them to see Carter. I'm sure we'll have tons of new pictures to post after the weekend is over.

No comments: