Today we woke up to our first snow of the season! Christmas is in the air!
It's good to be back home. Thanksgiving in Arkansas was great! Carter got to meet so many new friends and family and he handled to trip better than expected. We got back last night, gave him a bath and a bottle, and he slept for 7 straight hours. Poor guy.
Highlights from the weekend:
1) Deep-fried turkey
2) Naps on the couch
3) Arkansas' amazing win over LSU in the final minute
4) Papaw making Carter laugh
5) Looking through Mamaw Bertie's old photos
6) Sleeping on a memory foam mattress pad (we must get one of those!)
We just discovered that the Minnesota Twins are coming to St. Louis this summer to play the Cardinals. I think that might be a first. I hope we can get tickets...I missed seeing the Twins play last year. Carter will have to wear a Twins outfit and a Cardinals hat.
No comments:
Post a Comment