Today I saw a 2-month-old baby and I couldn't believe that Carter used to be that small. He's growing so fast!
Solid foods have been a big hit. So far he eats rice cereal, bananas, apples, pears, peas, and sweet potatoes. He wasn't a fan of the zucchini. Happily, he's a natural at eating solids. He sees a spoon and his mouth opens wide. Hardly any escapes his mouth once it's in. We're making the baby food ourselves...surprisingly simple and cheap! If you have suggestions, please share!
Carter and I have been out and about a lot lately. We've had a few warmer days so we went to the park and rode in the swings. We've also taken a dip in the indoor pool at the rec center, which he really likes. This week I am picking up a backpack baby carrier. Strollers are kind of limiting for nature walks. With all the great trails around us, I'm eager to take him out hiking when the weather allows.



Solid foods have been a big hit. So far he eats rice cereal, bananas, apples, pears, peas, and sweet potatoes. He wasn't a fan of the zucchini. Happily, he's a natural at eating solids. He sees a spoon and his mouth opens wide. Hardly any escapes his mouth once it's in. We're making the baby food ourselves...surprisingly simple and cheap! If you have suggestions, please share!
Carter and I have been out and about a lot lately. We've had a few warmer days so we went to the park and rode in the swings. We've also taken a dip in the indoor pool at the rec center, which he really likes. This week I am picking up a backpack baby carrier. Strollers are kind of limiting for nature walks. With all the great trails around us, I'm eager to take him out hiking when the weather allows.
No comments:
Post a Comment