I've been getting several queries about Christmas gifts for the kids. Please don't think that we expect gifts from everyone for the kids, but I'm going to post some ideas for those who plan to play Santa.
Carter
- Wears a size 2T in pants and shirts.
- Clothing ideas include Razorback apparel, pajamas, sweatpants and hoodies
- Toy ideas, pretty much anything with wheels: trucks, tractors, trains, cars
- Also some art supply stuff would be good for winter indoor play: fingerpaint, coloring books, etc.
Nora
- Currently wearing 12-month clothes, but will likely be in 18-month stuff this spring.
- Clothing ideas: pajamas, knit pants and leggings, hoodies, socks
- My mind is blank for toys for Nora...she's happy playing with Carter's old toys for now.
We're counting down the days to Christmas now! I love this time of year. Hopefully we'll be able to get our Christmas tree next weekend, and maybe we'll hang some lights up outside this year. Another post will be coming soon...I've got some photos to share.
1 comment:
Ha Ha That's why it's called "hunting" instead of "killing"! It was great seeing you, Pick and the kids.
Post a Comment