Not too much to update in the Bunn household. Just a few tidbits...Carter has officially lost all of the dark hair he was born with. Now his head is covered only with the light brown fuzzy hair which has earned him the nickname "Little Bear" from his mom. Still no crawling, but he could win a breakdancing contest with the way he spins around on his belly. And finally after getting his first two bottom teeth at 4 months, two more teeth on top are emerging just after 7 months.
Mike is working hard getting our garden ready for planting and I continue to tend our seedlings. Today I took Carter to a farmers' market and we enjoyed checking out all the flowers and plants for sale was well as some early produce. I can't wait until local veggie availability picks up full swing.
More to come soon...we've got some fun things planned for the upcoming weekends.
No comments:
Post a Comment