Friday, September 24, 2010

Photos and Videos Finally!

Time to catch up on my photo and video posts. Here is a link to a bunch of new pics on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=238678&id=1012296258&l=5f0cc90b62

Scroll down to see a couple new videos too.

News bits from the Bunn's in St. Louis...
  • At least two teeth have sprouted in Nora's mouth. She's taking the change well, not a lot of crying but definitely a LOT of drooling.
  • Both kids sleep through the night...Woohoo! (doing a little celebration jig)
  • Carter is one of the best behaved kids I've ever seen, but he does occasionally test my limits. The other day I stepped into Nora's room for a few seconds to change her diaper. When I came back into the living room, Carter was sitting cross-legged on top of the dining table playing with the train I had set there earlier.
  • We're looking forward to some upcoming holiday travel...though we are a little nervous. First flights for the kids in October and first road trip for Nora in November. We may need to be institutionalized come Christmas!

No comments: